The West Washington Park Neighborhood Association's newsletter reaches over 6000 readers per issue. The purpose of the newsletter is to keep neighborhood residents informed of the ongoing events and changes in our neighborhood. But it is also a valuable advertising vehicle for area businesses. By its very nature of being a neighborhood newsletter, it is specifically targeted to this neighborhood's unique demographic. This makes it a very reasonably priced way for smaller businesses to reach the potential customers.
Download the newsletter rate sheet.
Ad space is available in the following configurations. The 1/12 page ad size may be laid out either horizontally or vertically. Prices are based on client-supplied, camera ready art. See file specifications below.
||Inches (w x h)
||Rate/Year (4 issues)
||7.75 x 10.25
||7.75 x 5.125
||3.75 x 5.125
||3.75 x 3.5
||3.75 x 1.75
We encourage our customers to submit their advertising as electronic files. In order to produce the highest quality reproduction, we must ask for the following:
- Ads or artwork must be submitted as high-resolution (300 dpi) JPEG or TIFF files; native Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or Quark XPress files; or PDF. Ads can be submitted on CD-ROM, or via email to email@example.com. Please make emailed files no larger than 5 MB.
- The design, layout and printing of the newsletter is done using a Macintosh computer platform. PC files that can be saved in the file formats listed above may be accepted.
- We cannot accept files from Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft PowerPoint or Adobe PageMaker.
- Make checks payable to WWPNA, PO Box 9866 Denver, CO 80209
- For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For January-March issue: December 15; April-June issue: March 15; July-September issue: June 15; October-December issue: September 15
Submitted by greg_knaddison on March 18, 2005 - 9:55pm.